Apacer set up the Remuneration Committee on June 2012.
Duties of the Remuneration Committee
The main duties of the Remuneration Committee is to faithfully perform the following matters by exercising due diligence of a good administrator and submit its suggestions to the Board of Directors for discussion:
- Establish and periodically review the Articles of Association of the Remuneration Committee, and submit correction suggestions.
- Establish and periodically review the policy, system, standard and structure with respect to the long-term performance goals and remuneration for directors and managerial officers.
- Periodically evaluate the achievement of the directors and managerial officers’ performance goals and determine the contents and amount of their individual remuneration.
Information on the operation of the Remuneration Committee
- Our Remuneration Committee is composed of three members.
- The term of the current members: July 14, 2021 - July 13, 2024
2023 Operation of the Remuneration Committee
|Other matters to be specified:
Recently Remuneration Committee proposal and resolution