- Dual certifications of environmental management and occupational safety and health management: Apacer has introduced and passed the OHSAS 18001 occupational safety and health management certification since 2013 in order to demonstrate its determination to fulfill its corporate social responsibility and maintain a safe working environment. ISO 45001, passed the ISO 45001 occupational safety and health management certification again in 2020; in order to expand the safety and health management scope of the working environment, it re-imported and passed the ISO14001 environmental management certification in the same year, becoming a double environmental and safety certification; Apacer uses the PDCA cycle, through Risk assessment, risk control and management, and regular improvement are used to achieve environmental and occupational safety and health management goals and provide employees with a safe and hygienic working environment.
- RBA (Responsible Business Alliance): Apacer has joined the EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition) since 2017 in order to demonstrate its determination to fulfill corporate social responsibilities and protect employee rights and interests. The RBA has won the VAP (Validated audit process) silver-level affirmation for two consecutive times. Apacer guarantees the relevant rights and interests of employees in accordance with the alliance standards that are higher than national regulations.
- International human rights conventions: Apacer abides by the RBA guidelines and abides by national laws and internationally recognized standards, including: UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the basic principles of work of the International Labor Organization and Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Human rights protection policy: Apacer has formulated the RBA manual, attaches importance to labor issues such as free employment, young labor, working hours, salary and benefits, humane treatment, anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and freedom of association, and promotes human rights protection policies as follows: Protection of employees rights and interests, maintain freedom of association, prohibit the employment of child labor, and open communication channels.
- Human rights risk identification and control: Apacer follows the VAP specification of the RBA guidelines, regularly implements internal audits and applies for external audits for continuous improvement, strives for excellence in the realization of RBA, and pursues better; regular internal audits as below.
5-1 Labor identification and risk control assessment: Every year, we conduct risk assessment and response according to the current operating conditions for labor issues such as free employment, young labor, working hours, salary and benefits, humane treatment, anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and freedom of association in human rights protection policies , when assessing a high risk, relevant risk reduction control measures should be taken and whether the risk after control has been reduced is estimated.
5-2 Inspection and evaluation of labor laws and regulations: For relevant labor laws and regulations, compare the compliance with the current operation situation every quarter. If the assessment is not in compliance, relevant improvement suggestions and action measures should be taken.