- Fully Lead-free Memory Module Surpassing the RoHS Environmental Protection Standard
- Next-generation DDR5 SODIMM industrial memory module, with a memory transfer rate of up to 5600 MT/s
- Equipped with power management IC (PMIC) (5V) on DIMM to efficiently control system power load
- On-die ECC error correction mechanism improves reliability
- 262-pin, DDR5 small outline dual in-line memory module (DDR5 SODIMM)
- VDD = VDDQ = 1.1V
- VPP = 1.8V
- 32 internal banks; 8 groups of 4 banks each
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant)
- Halogen free
- Conformal Coating / Underfill (optional)
- Anti-sulfuration (Apacer patented) (optional)
Fully Lead-Free industrial DDR5 SODIMM Memory Module
Apacer’s Fully Lead-Free industrial DDR5 SODIMM employ original high-quality DRAM ICs, and feature memory transfer rates of up to 5600MHz.
It not only exceeds the requirements of the current EU RoHS environmental protection standard, but also avoids relying on the RoHS 7(c)-I's lead exemption clause.
They incorporate an on-die ECC mechanism that greatly strengthens the reliability, availability and serviceability of the DRAM IC. On the other hand, Apacer's DDR5 modules incorporate a power management IC (PMIC) on the module itself to control the system’s load while also improving signal integrity and compatibility. Moreover, DDR5 modules require just 1.1V, which will translate into significant power savings and reduced heat generation.
SODIMM (Small Outline DIMM) is a JEDEC-compliant module designed to fit space-constraint systems, such as notebook computers, small-size industrial computers and embedded systems. Manufactured with the highest quality original DRAM chips, stringently tested for quality assurance and verified for compatibility, Apacer SODIMMs are high performance memory modules that are highly stable and compatible.
Operating Temperature ( °C )TC=0℃ to 85℃
Fully Lead-Free ResistorYes
Value-added TechnologyThermal Sensor / 30μ Gold Finger
Recommended ApplicationGaming / Internet of Things / Transportation / Factory Automation