Pay and Benefits
- Group insurance
- Allowances for marriage, funeral, births, and hospitalization
- Gift & certificates for birthdays & major festivals
- Group activities & subsidy
- Free periodic health examination
- Comprehensive education and training activities
- Employee discount for group purchasing
- Annual domestic/overseas tours
Employee Welfare Committee
The Apacer Employee Welfare Committee is comprised of employees who are enthusiastic about serving and keen on providing clear communication. They are elected through a fair, unimpaired, and open election system and act as a bridge between labor and management. Labor and management representatives must fully communicate issues relating to employee benefits at the Employee Welfare Committee meeting in order to strive for the most favorable benefits for everyone.
By signing contracts with specialty stores for food, clothing, housing, transportation, education, and entertainment, we enable all Apacer employees to enjoy discounts while dining, shopping, and traveling with friends and family.
We have a wide variety of health and cultural clubs, including a cycling club, aerobic dance club, and basketball club, for like-minded employees to discover fun in life.