Top Job Vacancies
－The Sales Director is responsible for successful business results for Industrial, Professional, and consumer products.
－This position will lead both channel and SI as well as OEM/ODM business team to develop and promote the right products to the right business model.
－Set direction/ goal and manage/drive sales to develop new accounts, and build strong customer relationships professionally and increase Apacer market share in both channels and SI/OEM/ODM business.
－Formulate short- to mid-term business strategy to expand sales footprint and meet sales goals.
－Lead sales team to manage existing accounts and develop new accounts;
－Generate sales leads from existing or new customers; lead the sales team to win new program awards.
－Work closely with internal PM and engineering teams to fulfill customers’ requirements and ensure all existing projects move smoothly.
－Develop and coach team members to enrich the sales team’s capability
－Solid experience (over 15 years of sales experience) in manage sales teams above 20 ppl.
－Excellent English verbal and written skills.
－Result oriented, Creative, with an aptitude for developing sales strategies and motivating channel.
－The ideal candidate should familiar with memory products (Dram/SSD/Storage) or with IPC or Industry related experience.
－With the flexibility to support overseas branch business, or frequent travel when required.
- Collaborate with sales to join the call and provide technical training, presentation, consult service to ensure success design-in/win customers project.
- When a failure case happens, help understand the issue, communicate in between customer and RD team to duplicate the issue, find out the root cause, and co-work with RD and or related team for the solution.
- Cowork with customers for QVL testing, having QVL list on the website for cross-marketing with customers.
- FAE sometimes will create a project proposal and product documentation, implement customized prototyping environments, design and perform proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- The role requires certain travel both domestic and overseas
- EE or related education background, Bachelor or Master degree
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in ICT companies with engineering-related job functions.
- With IPC, SSD Storage related working experience will be a plus.
- With fluent speaking, reading, listening and writing English ability.
- Must be independent and proactive, love to interact with people both internally and externally, possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Foreigners are welcome as long as willing to take the challenge.
How to Apply
Fill in data at the job bank
Email your CV directly to recruitment personnel.
Please contact recruitment personnel with any questions regarding the above information or the status of your CV.
Contact person：Roy Chien
- 02-2267-8000 #5985
- 1F, No.32, Zhongcheng Rd., Tucheng Dist., New Taipei City 236, Taiwan R.O.C.